Amazfit Cheetah Round Smart Watch
- AI-powered GPS Running Watch
- Dual-band Circularly-polarized GPS
- Route Import & Navigation
- 2.45GB storage
- Zepp Coach™: AI Guidance for Runners
- Track 24/7 Health & Fitness Data
- Streamlined & Lightweight Design
- Display Panda-enhanced glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Display Resolution: 454×454, with max 1,000nit.
- 440mAh capacity big Battery
- Free Home Delivery
1 Year Brand Warranty
Technical Specification of Amazfit Cheetah Round Smart Watch
- Design: The smartwatch is available in black and grey colors with dimensions of 46.7×46.7×11.9mm.
- Weight: It weighs 33g without the strap and 47g with the strap.
- Body material: The watch is made of fiber-reinforced polymer.
- Buttons: It features two buttons, including a digital crown.
- Water resistance: The smartwatch has a water-resistance grade of 5ATM.
- Display: The touchscreen display uses panda-enhanced glass with an anti-fingerprint coating.
- Display Type: It utilizes an AMOLED display with a size of 1.39 inches.
- Battery capacity: The watch has a battery capacity of 440mAh and supports magnetic charging.
- Battery life: Depending on usage, the watch can last up to 14 days in typical usage and up to 45 days in clock mode.
- Sensors and connectivity: The watch includes various sensors such as a biometric sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor, and more. It supports Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity.
- Colors: Black, Grey
- Dimensions: 46.7×46.7×11.9mm
- Weight: 33g (without strap) and 47g (including strap)
- Body material: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Buttons:2 (includes a digital crown)
- Water-resistance Grade: 5ATM
- Touchscreen: Panda-enhanced glass, anti-fingerprint coating
- Display Type: AMOLED
- Size: 1.39”
- Resolution:454×454, PPI: 326
- Brightness:Regular: 500nit,Maximum: up to 1,000nit
- Battery Capacity: 440 mAh (rated value)
- Charging Method: Magnetic charging
- Theoretical Charging Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Typical Usage: Up to 14 days
- Battery Saver Mode: Up to 24 days
- Clock Mode: Up to 45 days
- Heavy Usage: Up to 7 days
- Accuracy GPS Mode:Up to 25 hours
- Automatic GPS Mode: Up to 37 hours
- Power Saving GPS Mode: Up to 45 hours
- Health: BioTrackerTM 3.0 PPG biometric sensor (support blood-oxygen), 6PD + 2LED
- Movement: Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Air Pressure sensor (Barometer), Ambient light sensor
- Connection: Bluetooth 5.3
- Positioning: Dual-band (L1+L5), GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NAVIC
- Colors & Materials: Liquid Silicone, Quick release
- Min. & Max. Wrist Dimensions:150-215mm
- Buckle: Classic pin buckle
- Speaker: No
- Microphone: Yes
- Motor: Linear motor
- Packing List: Smartwatch (including standard strap), magnetic charging base, Instruction manual
- Supported Devices: Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12.0 and above
- Application: Zepp App
The GPS antenna is able to pick up almost 100% of satellite signals, while antennas in other smartwatches on the market can only pick up around 50%.
When you’re running through cities with tall buildings or parks with high trees, this aircraft-grade technology reduces multi-path interference and tracks your movement with exceptional accuracy.
Gold-standard GPS Accuracy.
The Amazfit Cheetah can pick up L1 and L5 satellite signals for pinpoint dual-band GPS tracking, and supports six satellite positioning systems for reliable coverage2. We’ve got you covered, wherever you like to run.
Import a route file3 from the Zepp App, and navigate with incredible precision as you run.
Search the Zepp App for a color map4 of the area you plan to run, and download it to the watch. Pair it with a matching imported route and you’ll easily know which turn to take, even when running unfamiliar paths.
Save Location Points.
Running the same route regularly is a great way to notice your improvement over time, so store your favorite route files on the watch for easy access. You can even save location points as you go, and come back to them another time.